Xiaomi prefers not to have its Device passed through the hands of Zach, from the famous JerryRigEverything channel. Instead, the brand prefers to create its own stress test videos. The most recent device that the brand tested was the Xiaomi Redmi 9A, the new candidate for king of the “budget” smartphones.
In the past, the brand has already made unboxings and even dismantled the smartphones themselves, showing them inside to the public. Of course, the videos are not as incisive and interesting as the ones on JerryRigEverything, but it is still an interesting initiative. Watch the video.
The first test shows the content of the video right away. The individual takes the Xiaomi Redmi 9A and starts using its screen to break nuts. After the nuts, they start to test fruit, where the individual starts to beat with the Redmi 9A in several pieces of fruit, until they leave and are crushed.
Finally, we have the last example: a watermelon. After a few attempts, the watermelon breaks in half, although it is obvious that it had already been cut. The conclusion? If you want to use Redmi 9A to make fruit shakes, buy a blender, it’s better.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A specifications
- 6 “LCD screen 53” inches
- HD Resolution + (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Notch “drop of water”
- Helio G processor 25 running at 2GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal memory
- Possibility to expand MicroSD memory
- Main camera 13 MP
- 5MP front camera
- 5000 mAh battery
- Input USB-C
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A officially arrives in Portugal with a price that you will like!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Plus will bring a unique feature on smartphones
- Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro runs out in less than 30 seconds! Incredible success is easy to explain