Although many believe that the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 will arrive in Europe officially, there is still nothing to guarantee that this will happen. We only have the information that the device will be this week presented officially in India.
This device gives us almost everything we can wish for at the top of the range. Something that will seriously fail in this Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is its build quality.
The new first Pocophone will aim to bring a top of the range at a low cost. For this, we will see little detail and quality in the construction of the device. The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 will be one of the few Xiaomi tops range with plastic construction.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 will be officially revealed for the week
Today we have the information of all your specifications. It’s about time!, Something we still do not know, unfortunately, is whether the terminal will be accompanied by a variant of 8GB of RAM.
For now we know in detail all the specifications of the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with 6GB of RAM that also comes with 64GB of storage.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 specification details
- Screen: 5.99 “inches
- Technology: IPS LCD, 1080 x 2246 (Full HD +), 18: 9
- Processor : Qualcomm snapdragon 845 10nm, octa-core with liquid cooling
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory RAM: 6GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- Extra memory: Yes, MicroSD
- Main Camera: 12MP + 5MP dual pixel autofocus
- Front camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Water resistance: No
- Sensors: Biometric sensor at the rear. Facial recognition.
- Network connection: (one variant): GSM 900/1800 UMTS band 1/8 LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/38/40
- Dual-SIM: Yes
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.6
- Colors: Blue and Black
The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 may as well arrive in Europe officially. If the device hits stores it is believed that it can reach big price. The big question is to choose this one, the Mi 8 or the Mi Mix 2S.