Is your workplace or school slightly too far to go by foot? Maybe you don’t want to go by car or bike because of the parking problem, so what’s the solution? Well, since you’re already here you know we’re talking about an electric scooter, the Xiaomi M365 to be precise. Today you can get it at a discounted price and you won’t have to pay any custom duties if you’re in Europe. Let’s learn more about it!
The Xiaomi M365 is a foldable (in 3 seconds) electric scooter which can reach speeds of up to 25Km/h, it weighs 12.5Kg and its wheels have a diameter of 8 inches. The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system with the front wheel sporting an E-ABS anti-lock system and the rear wheel using a mechanical disk brake.
Xiaomi’s M365 is powered by a 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offers a cruising distance of 30km. It also adopts intelligent BMS battery management system so that you can know the battery conditions through the APP when you want to.
Xiaomi M365 Specifications
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5-inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum Torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg
You can get the Xiaomi M365 electric scooter over at Lightinthebox for $339.71. Once again if you’re in Europe you won’t have to pay any custom duties!