The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is not exactly a novelty as its successor, Redmi Note 9 Pro, has already been launched. However, Xiaomi does not seem to have given up on the smartphone yet. In the brand’s Twitter account, it announced a special edition of Note 8 Pro.
Xiaomi asks users to guess what is new, with an image of a smartphone wrapped in orange tones and reddish. If we look at Xiaomi’s previous releases, we can see that it will probably be a new color.
In January, Xiaomi launched in China only a version of Redmi Note 8 Pro with a new color, entitled Twilight Orange . However, that was a limited edition that is no longer being sold. It is likely that Xiaomi will launch the color outside China, in the rest of the world markets.
It is certainly a way of giving new life to an Device, with a new color. Although it is not new and has already existed in China, American and European users have not had a chance to have this color. So, if Xiaomi is bidding in Europe, it’s worth taking advantage of.
Redmi Note 8 Pro specifications
- Screen of 6, 53 “inches with Full HD + resolution
- MediaTek G processor 90 T
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 128 GB internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 64 MP + 8MP (ultra wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- Front camera of 20 megapixels
- Battery of 4, 500 mAh with fast charging to 18 W
- Android 9, MIUI 10
Edi Androidvillaz tors recommend:
- Xiaomi Portugal has a promotion on smartphones that you won’t want to miss
- Serious security flaw in Snapdragon processors discovered!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: will bring 16 GB of RAM! Here are some of the specifications of the smartphone