This page contains the XBO
If you own a XBO V23 smartphone and you are looking for XBO V23 Stock Firmware to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official stock Firmware on your XBO V23 Stock Firmware. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Stock Firmware for XBO V23 Stock Firmware below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Chinese Fireball Malware Infects 250 Million Computers!!
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device
MediaTek MT6572 Variant
XBO V23 STOCK FIRMWARE