Today Apple released iOS 12.1.3 update for iPhone and iPad. The first update of this year contains a number of corrected errors and improvements that will improve system performance.
Below is Apple’s postscript update:
In the update fixed:
- Error in messages, because of which could scroll photos
- Error in messages, which led to the appearance of bands in the pictures after sending
- A bug that caused sound distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- a problem that caused some CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, XS and XS Max
- A bug that caused HomePod to reboot
- A bug that caused Siri to stop listening to a user
The first bug in the list is quite significant. He has been present in Messages for several years, and Apple has finally fixed it.
After clicking on the contact’s name, the Messages display a gallery of photos and videos that you shared with him. However, after scrolling through the list, it began to hang and stopped uploading photos. In iOS 12.1.3, this issue has been fixed.
iOS 12.1.3 is a minor update and does not contain any new features. Most likely, Apple will release iOS 12.3 in March of this year, and the next version will contain more new. Traditionally, iOS 13 will be presented at the Worldwide Developer Conference 2019.