Vivo today launched the first smartphone (non-Google) to arrive at the factory with the new Android 11, Vivo V 20. This is the second smartphone to be added to the V line 20, and the arrival of Vivo V 20 IF even before the end of this month.
The event confirmed the arrival of the smartphone to the second largest market in the world, India. However, information on a possible global launch has not yet been revealed, although this is very likely.
The presence of Android 11 is far from being the only selling point of this new Vivo V 20, with yet another Chinese brand smartphone being offer an interesting price / quality ratio. With a base price below € 300, it is guaranteed to become very popular.
Vivo V Specifications 20
- AMOLED screen of 6, 44 “inches with Full HD + resolution and drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 720 G
- 8GB RAM
- Up to 256 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Triple rear camera: 64 MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth)
- Front camera of 44 megapixels
- Fingerprint reader on the screen
- Battery of 4, 000 mAh with support for fast charging to 33 W
- Android 11, FunTouch OS 11
As we can see in its specifications list, one of the highlights of Vivo V 20 goes to your front camera with an impressive 44 megapixel sensor. This camera comes with support for 4K video recording, Super Night Mode, Slo-Mo mode and more.
This is guaranteed to be an excellent investment for users who prioritize the front camera’s photographic capabilities of your smartphones.
Recently, the ASUS ZenFone 7 Pro was considered the best smartphone for taking selfies by DxOMark, but considering that it has a much higher price than the Vivo V 20, this will be a better option for tight budgets.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 T Lite on sale with tempting discount on Amazon Prime Day
- Prime Day: Samsung Galaxy S 20 you have € 300 off Amazon!
- Amazon Prime gives you access to hundreds of incredible discounts. Do not miss the opportunity!