The Vivo S1 Pro has recently been officially announced. The smartphone is part of the S line, of which we have already got to know the Vivo S1 at the end of March.
Let’s move on to the specifications of the Vivo S1 Pro, starting with the display made with Super AMOLED technology featuring a 6.39 inch diagonal and a Full HD + resolution. The heart of this smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, flanked by 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of internal memory for storage; the latter is expandable via microSD, up to a maximum of 256 GB.
As for the photographic industry, the Vivo S1 Pro features a triple rear camera with a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor, while the front camera is retractable and has a resolution equal to 32 megapixels. Furthermore, the smartphone uses a fingerprint sensor inside the display, a component we have already seen on various top of the line devices.
Vivo S1 Pro
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display, Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels);
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-Core SoCo 11 nanometer with Adreno 612 GPU;
- 6 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage;
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage;
- Triple rear camera:
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with f / 1.78 aperture;
- 8 megapixel wide-angle sensor with f / 2.2 aperture;
- 5megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture;
- 3,700 mAh battery and 22.5 W fast charge support;
- Front retractable camera with 32 megapixel sensor and f / 2.4 aperture;
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band (2.4 GHz + 6 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C port;
- Fingerprint reader inside the display, 3.5mm audio jack port;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with FunTouch OS 9 user interface;
Vivo S1 Pro is sold in two colors, called Love Blue and Coral Red, and is already available for pre-order in China on the official e-commerce site. The price is fixed at 2,698 yuan (about 358 euros) both for the 6 GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory version and for the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory version. The sale will start in 4 days, or 9 May 2019.