VIPER OS Rom for Gionee P3 features the Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The Android 7.0 Nougat is latest, and its predecessor is Android 8.0 OS. The Official Nougat Firmware comes with the various Bug fixes, Security patches, and improve the overall stability.
The brand new VIPER OS Rom For Gionee P3 comes with Android nougat 7.1.2. This ROM comes with lots of new capabilities. Resurrection Remix is a lightweight ROM centered on gaming and performance. Quick more than other inventory UI, steady performance. This is a custom ROM flash via TWRP recovery.
So, if you own a Gionee P3, you can install the latest custom Rom for your device, which comes with VIPER OS Rom is based on Android 7.1. The update often aims at increasing system stability and performance as well as adding new features.
VIPER OS Rom Features
- Traffic indicators
- Statusbar items
- Clock & date
- * Battery icon settings
- * Carrier label
- * Quick settings personalization
- * Other status bar settings
- * VPN icon toggle
- * Data saver icon toggle
- * VoLTE icon
- * Viper status bar logo
- * Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons
- * Ticker
- * Heads up toggle, timeout and snooze function
- * Custom lockscreen settings
- * Lockscreen weather
- * Option to hide lockscreen clock, date & alarm text
- * Hide status bar on lockscreen
- * Hide power menu on secure lockscreen
- * Hide quick settings on secure lockscreen
- * Lockscreen flashlight, double-tap anywhere to sleep and disable media image
- * Round button on recent
- * Recent style toggle: cards and grid
- * Recent menu bar
- * Beautiful black theme
- * Navbar enable/disable
- * Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
- * Dynamic navbar
- * Navbar dimensions
- * Navbar button layout
- * Hardware keys binding
- * Hardware keys enable/disable
- * Kill app with back button
- * Power menu customization
- * Heads up toogle, timeout and snooze function
- * Reset battery stats
- * Wired headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable
- * Live volume steps
- * Hide arrows in network traffic indicators
- * Fingerprint authentication vibration
- * Toast icon switch
- * Advanced Bluetooth, Data, Wifi Toggles
- * Disable/enable screenshot sound
- * QS header icon settings
- * Header date and time positions
- * Unlock keystore with fingerprint
- * Ability to toggle vibration when double tapping power button for camera
- * Double tap to sleep on navigation bar
- * Drop Lineage LockClock, use OmniJaws
- * Drop AOSP Clock app, use from Google
- * Custom ambient display settings
- Gapps Included
- WHAT’S WORKING
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Calls on 1st SIM( Outgoing, incoming)
- Installed apps show in drawer
- video recording
- Video Playback
- Audio player
2nd Sim (incoming & outgoing) not works.
video recording not works (But by using Camu app u can record Videos)
If u are a single sim user then this rom is enough to satisfy you. But u are a dual sim user it is difficult to use for daily usage. Be hope guyz developers (Gurumi) working on it. Soon P3 will get a bugless Nougat Rom.
- This Android Custom ROM is meant for only Gionee P3
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed to install this ROM on your phone. Twrp Recovery For Gionee P3
- We will be using Twrp Recovery to flash this Rom
- This RR ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- You are advised to backup your IMEI with Mobile uncle before flashing the ROM
How To Install Viper Os Rom For Gionee P3
- You need to have a custom recovery installed on your P3.
- After you have installed the TWRP recovery, download the RR ROM and Gapps from the link below and copy the downloaded files to the root of your SDcard.
- Boot your P3 into recovery Mode by Turning off your device then press (POWER + VOLUME UP buttons) until you see the recovery menu.
- Press WIPE and then SWIPE to Wipe device into factory reset mode then go back and
- Press INSTALL and choose the Bliss ROM you want to flash and wait for the installation to finish.
- After ROM is flashed, Select the Gapps that you downloaded and flash immediately.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Restart your phone and wait for ROM to boot up.
- After bootup reboot to recovery and flash Xposed Framework (Optional).
- Manjunath Yashu
- Venkat Ganesh(Porting to Gionee P3)
- TEJA BRO
- ferhung for some common MediaTek Patches.
- Thanks to @Aditya Kr & @tribetmen[Legends for mt65xx]
- Spl thanks to Ranto
- huge thanks to IMARAN POPZ
- Anand BRO
- Bhaskar RB
- Virendra Gohil