– Root included;
– BOOT.IMG unlocked;
– Multilingual Firmware (Italian to 99%);
– Dolby Atmos;
– Dialer with call records;
– Flip cover support (through proximity sensor);
– Improvements and various implementations ….
– Data Connection
– Sharing Network
– Camera (both)
– SD Memory Management
DEFECTS (not real bugs):
– Torch (app running, but does not activate the drop-down menu);
– Camera which seems less performance of the stock;
– App switch, button on the left instead of center;
– Coming from any firmware based on Lollipop (Stock, Perfect Rom or CM12.1);
– Used latest TWRP Recovery (recommended version 22.214.171.124 by cuvetto);
Step 1- Flash Rom through the TWRP recovery mod
Step 2- Flashing the TWRP recovery through SP Flashtool (if you come from the official firmware)
Step 3- Download ROM and BusyBox (recommended);
Step 4– Copy ROM and Busybox to SD card.
Step 5– Entering into recovery.
Step 6– Go to “wipe” and sequentially carried wipe the following: “Date
Format” (write “yes”), the “factory reset” and then scrolling down to
“Wipe Advanced”, select “Dalvik cache, system, cache and date, and
Step 7– Go back and go to “Install”, navigate the menus until you find your ROM previously saved and flash it;
– Wait ~ 10 minutes;
Once finished, go back, go to “install” and flash Busybox (recommended).
Restart, and wait. The first startup takes ~ 10 minutes.
You will not need gapps because on the ROM is integrated PlayStore. If
you want to use other Google services, you can download directly from
the market, after setting the first start.
(he does not want to be quoted, but he contributed a lot to help me and
support me, I can not help but thank him, at least in anonymous)
@cavveman (beta tester)
@caobe (beta tester)
@complicazio (beta tester)
@spoock (beta tester)