Good news! Official Android 4.4 KitKat update is now available for Gionee Elife E3
Note: Your data will not be lost however, we would advise you to take a backup before proceeding to the following steps
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Android Driver and SP_Flash_Tool.
2. Download the Firmware for your Gionee Elife E3 E3_KitKat Firmware
3. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
4. Open “Android Driver Install” and double click on “AutoRun_Install ”
5. If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
6. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool ” application file.
7. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “ MT6589_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder
named E3_KK_0102_T8072 as shown below.
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top
as shown below.
Connect your Elife E3 with the USB cable provided
by “Gionee”, make sure your device is switched off
before establishing connection with more 50% battery
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you
would be able to see the following screen.
12. The following screen will appear, on
completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch
the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device
Congratulations! You are now using KitKat on
Thank for visiting