The news security update G930TUVU4APK1 is based on Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930T.
The Update Feature:
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
You are advised to backup important files stored on your device before performing the flash in the instance, something wrong happens you’ll have the backup of all your important files.
How To Flash the October UVU4APK1Update On Your Galaxy S7 SM-G930T
- Download Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G9390T Marshmallow 6.0.1 G930TUVU4APK1 Firmware.
- Download Odin V3.12.3 the latest version to avoid errors while flashing the firmware
- Next, unzip the downloaded firmware and the Odin file to the desktop of your computer.
- Now launch the extracted Odin
- Switch off then boot your Galaxy S6 into Download Mode to do that (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Still, in Download Mode connect your phone to your computer via USB then go to the launched Odin and wait until blue sign to appear.
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is unticked
- The last step click the start button on the ODIN sit back and wait few minutes.
Share this post with friends