Huawei P8 Lite users can now update their device to the new Marshmallow 6.0 based update which is numbered C432B565, available for the European Single SIM
Things To Know
One of the following firmware already needs to be running on your phone for the installation of this update:
This site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You can find out How to apply it Right now via this Easy Tutorial.
How to Update Your Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow 6.0 B565 Firmware [Single-SIM]
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B565 Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware.
- Extract the RAR package on your PC.
- Go to the extracted “Software” directory and transfer the dload folder to the external microSD card.
- You’re recommended to take a full backup of your device before proceeding.
- Unplug all cables and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol up + Vol down + Power keys for some time to automatically start the upgrade
Your Huawei P8 Lite should now have Marshmallow 6.0 B565 Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.