new Marshmallow based update, version B370, available for the European Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09). This update comes equipped with November’s security patches along with a couple of minor bug-fixes.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B370
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 9.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
•This update is compatible with only the European (C432) based devices.
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Flash the update at your own risk and follow the instruction correctly.
How to Update Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) to B370 Marshmallow 6.0 Update [Europe]
- Download the Huawei Mate S update.zip and then extract it on your desktop of your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer and create a new folder with name “dload” in the root of your External card.
- Now Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the created folder “dload.”
- Take a full backup of your device using HiSuite or the native Backup app.
- Now unplug the USB cable and open the dialer app.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*# to open the Project Menu.
- Then Go to Software Upgrade then SDCard Upgrade then click “Ok.”
Your Mate S will automatically reboot itself to apply the new update. Upon reboot, you can remove the update package and free up space.
Like or share this post with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]