• Improve Power Consumption.
• Increase the Voice Recognition Speed of HiVoice.
•The Latest Security Patches.
Device: Huawei Mate 8
Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
Build Number: NXT-L09C636B580
Security Patch Level: March 1, 2017
Region: Asia Pacific
Release Date: 1.04.2017
Status: Official (beta)
Cust Filename: update_full_hw_spcseas.zip
How to Update Your Huawei Mate 8 ( NXT-L09) to Nougat 7.0 B580 Firmware
- Download both the “update.zip” and “update_full_hw_spcseas.zip” from the links provided below and copy the files to your phone without extracting.
- Turn your Huawei Mate 8 off and reboot into recovery mode.
- Before proceeding, take a full backup of all the partitions from the backup menu.
- Next, return to the main recovery screen, click Install and first select the “update.zip” package.
- After installing the update file now select the install “update_full_hw_spcseas.zip” the same way, wait for it to update your phone.
- After the update now returns to the main Recovery screen and reboot your device normally.
Your Huawei Mate 8 will boot now the boot might take about 5 minutes to boot at first boot so be patient.
Congrats your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 should now have Android 7.0 B580 Beta installed! Go to Settings and About phone to verify.