Official B180 Marshmallow 6.0 EMUI: 4.0 Update for Huawei Mate 8
(NXT-L09 & NXT-L29) handsets is rolling out now in several European
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L09/NXT-L10
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B180
- Build number: NXT-L09C432B180/NXT-L29C432B180
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full OTA Package
- File Name: update.zip
• This update will work on the European Mate 8 variants (with C432 build) only.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the
steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of
all your important files.
How to Update Huawei Mate 8 [L09/L29] to Marshmallow 6.0 B180 Firmware
1. Download the appropriate update package and extract it.
2. Copy the extracted Update.app package to external microSD card’s “dload” folder (create one if you have to).
3. Now turn your phone off.
4. Hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds to initiate the upgrade.
That’s it! Your Huawei Mate 8 should now have Marshmallow 6.0 final B180
Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.