Official B560 Marshmallow update for Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) handsets from Pakistan is available for download using the official link provided below.
You can find out How to apply it right now via this easy tutorial.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build number: CHM-U01C185B560
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Custom Number: CUSTC185D001
- Region: Middle East
- Country: Pakistan
- Release Date: 22.08.2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
Thing To Know
- This update will only work on the Middle Eastern Honor 4C variant running a build with C185 market number.
This site or the developers are not
responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk
and follow the instruction properly.
How to Update Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 to B560 Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware [Middle East]
- Download Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 B560 Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware and extract the Zip package on your PC.
- Copy the extracted dload folder (containing Update.app) to your phone’s internal memory or the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of all your existing data and keep it somewhere safe.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the project menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDcard Upgrade and tap “Ok” to confirm the installation.
Your Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 should now have Android 6.0
Marshmallow B560 Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone