The Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G935F G930FXXU1DPLT update is based on latest Nougat 7.0
The Nougat Update has the following:
- All Nougat Goodies & features
- The security of your device has been improved.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- New enhanced features.
- Improvements to performance.
This site is not responsible if you damage your device while updating. Update your own risk.
We advise you backup important files that are stored on your device before updating. In case something goes wrong you’ll have the backup of all your valuable data.
How to Update Your Galaxy S7 SM-G935F to Official Nougat 7.0 XXU1DPLT
- After downloading the Firmware extract it to the desktop of your computer.
- Download Odin v3.12.5 we advise using the latest version
- Extract Odin ZIP file to the desktop of your PC too
- Launch the Odin v.3.12.5.exe file
- Boot your Galaxy S7 in Download Mode by pressing and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons
- Now connect your phone to the computer and wait until you get a blue sign on Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure you don’t have re-partition is NOT ticked
- Now click the start button on ODIN sit back and wait few minutes.