The news security update G928CXXU3BPJ5 is based on Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C
The Update Feature:
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Model name||Galaxy S6 edge+|
|Build date||Fri, 14 Oct 2016 06:54:20 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-10-01|
Flash the October XXU3BPJ5 Update On Your Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C
- Download Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C Marshmallow 6.0.1 G928CXXU3BPJ5 Firmware.
- Download Odin V3.12.3 the latest version to avoid errors while flashing the firmware
- Next, unzip the downloaded firmware and the Odin file to the desktop of your computer.
- Now launch the extracted Odin
- Switch off then boot your Galaxy S6 into Download Mode to do that (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Still, in Download Mode connect your phone to your computer via USB then go to the launched Odin and wait until blue sign to appear.
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is unticked
- The last step click the start button on the ODIN sit back and wait few minutes.
After the flashing process is complete your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ SM-G928C should now have the October Security Update installed on It. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.Share this post with friends