Galaxy Note 5 Owners you can now update the September
The N920GUBS3BPI3 is based on the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 for the Galaxy Note 5 – SM-N920G
Follow our Guide below to download the update and install it yourself.
The September Security Patch Update brings the following changes:
•The security of your device has been improved.
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New and / or enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Model name||Galaxy Note 5|
|Build date||Fri, 09 Sep 2016 15:08:09 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-09-01|
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the
steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of
all your important files.
How To Flash the Marshmallow 6.0.1 September UBS3BPI3 Patch
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – SM-N920G September Patch Firmware
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1 for flash the September Firmware security patch
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Launch Odin v.3.11.1
- Boor your Galaxy Note 5 in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
Now Your Galaxy Note 5 – SM-N920G should now have Marshmallow 6.0.1 September security patch on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.