If you aren’t pleased with Your Old Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware , then you must install the latest November G610FXXU1APK1 Update [Enhanced Features/Security Patch ]on your flagship Now.
G610FXXU1APK1 is based on the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F.
The Update brings the following changes:
•The security of your device has been improved.
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New and / or enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Build date||Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:03:35 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-11-01|
How To Flash the Marshmallow 6.0.1 November XXU1APK1 On Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Marshmallow 6.0.1 G610FXXU1APK1 Firmware .
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.