Good News for all Doogee BL9000 users. Now you can now install this TWRP Recovery to your Doogee BL9000. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP Recovery For Doogee BL9000 and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery For Doogee BL9000 is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Doogee BL9000 TWRP Recovery.
To Install this TWRP Recovery For Doogee BL9000 we are going to using the Sp Flash Tool or ADB Mode Method. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have Googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you install the TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.2.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery For Doogee BL9000.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jail breaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Doogee BL9000, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Things You Need
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
- SP Flash Tool Download Latest Version
- Magisk 13.5 Here
- SuperSu 2.82 Here
- adb and fastboot driver
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
The advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Install Recovery For Doogee BL9000
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash the latest recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Doogee BL9000 if it is not rooted.
How To Flash Doogee BL9000 Twrp Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Doogee BL9000 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the MT6757_Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
The advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Doogee BL9000 device, including the files which are present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your BL9000, you can Delete, View or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase the battery life by underclocking
- You will be able to install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many other.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your Doogee BL9000.
How To Root Doogee BL9000
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Voila, you are now rooted.
I believe with this tutorial to Root your Doogee BL9000 will not be a problem to you at all.
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.
TWRP Recovery For Doogee BL9000