Honor 4C. This port is only reported to work on Lollipop based firmware
and ROMs so don’t not flash on kikat based Rom
Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project
Device: Huawei Honor 4C
Model: All Variants
Required OS: v5.1.1 Lollipop
Status: Unofficial Port
File Name: TWRP.img
Size: 22.2 MB.
Read post well we or the developers are not
responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk
and follow the instruction properly.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 4C
Download TWRP Recovery for Honor 4C Click here
1. This recovery is only recommended for Lollipop based firmware. If
you’re running KitKat with EMUI 3.0, you’re recommended to use Cofface recovery instead.
2. You will need access to ADB & Fastboot with compatible drivers on your PC and a USB cable. Your phone’s bootloader also needs to be unlocked.
3. In the same folder as the downloaded recovery image, open a command window (Shift + RMB > “Open command window here).
4. Connect your phone to the PC via USB in HiSuite mode.
5. Execute this command to reboot your phone in fastboot mode: adb reboot bootloader
6. Once you’re in the Fastboot/Rescue mode, flash the recovery: fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
7. Now you can boot your phone normally: fastboot continue.