Motorola Moto X Play TWRP
Device: Motorola Moto X Play
File Name: TWRP-lux-220.127.116.11.img
Androidvillaz are not
responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk
and follow the instruction properly.
How to Flash The TWRP 18.104.22.168 for Moto X Play
1. Requirements: Unlocked bootloader, ADB & Fastboot, and a USB cable with necessary drivers installed on your PC.
2. Download “TWRP-lux-22.214.171.124” from above to your computer.
3. Connect your Moto X Play to the PC through a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is active.
4. Open a command window in the same folder as the TWRP image and execute this command:
adb reboot bootloader
5. Once your phone enters the fastboot mode, flash TWRP using this command:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-lux-126.96.36.199.img
6. Monitor the progress in the command window and then reboot your phone: fastboot continue
You can also temporarily boot into TWRP recovery using this command:
fastboot boot TWRP-lux-188.8.131.52.img.
Download TWRP 184.108.40.206 for Moto X Play Click here