Twrp Recovery For Gionee M3 Mini is working fully and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the recovery for Gionee M3 Mini this recovery will also for Condor p4 pro.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.1.0. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1 Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device.
What’s new in 3.1.0:
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an ADB restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
WARNING!! Strictly follow this installation instruction!
1. Flash the recovery for Gionee M3 mini using Mobile Uncle
2. Enter into TWRP and Install the patch “SuperSU 2.79”
3. Reboot to the system
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
Subscribe to our mail list to get update SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE Please do comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.
Recovery For Gionee M3 Mini