Xiaomi has recently released its new android smartphone The Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650.It is a the latest devices in the Note lineup from Xiaomi.It is a budget android device with some great specifications and features.
•Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu&Settings&Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
•This tutorial is only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant
•Rooting your phone can void your warranty
•After rooting you can tweak your phone
•You can unroot it if you want
Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650:
- First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery Redmi Note 3 and extract it.
- Then run the Boot.bat file and follow on screen instruction. It will flash cracked boot_1.img on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Next, run the Twrp3.bat to install TWRP 3.0.0 on Redmi Note 3.
- Once the process is finished, your phone will reboot and enter into the TWRP Recovery.
Done!!! TWRP recovery is now installed on your Redmi Note 3.