Apple has improved the capabilities of the screenshot in iOS in the latest versions of the operating system, but even so they leave much to be desired. And when Apple doesn’t work on something, a jailbreak is taken for it.
Snapper 2 is a new jailbreak tweak that adds more screenshot features to iOS. Among the new features, the ability to attach screenshots, protect their privacy, etc.
Here are some tweak features:
- Attaching important screenshots to your lock screen as a reminder.
- Comparison of details from two screenshots on one screen.
- Quick access to screenshots for entering data from them.
- No need to switch between applications.
- Protection of screenshots of confidential information.
- Approximation of images.
- View screenshots history.
You can also use Tweak to hide confidential details on screenshots.
Snapper 2 is not a new tvik, but an updated tweak, and now it supports iOS 11 and 12 along with old versions of the system. After installing tweak in Settings, a new panel will appear with its options.
There is a convenient “Test” button, with which you can test some tweak functions and customize them for yourself.
If you want to install Tweak Snapper 2, you can download it from the Packix repository . Snapper 2 is supported by all devices with iOS 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 jailbreak.