Google’s operating system is undoubtedly the most used in the world, being present in all smartphones today (except iPhones). There are millions of applications for Android, and the range of its possible uses is virtually endless.
However, we often get the feeling that a certain application would actually be perfect on a larger screen. But unless you have a giant tablet or a TV with an Android TV
Over the years, there have been many Android emulators that have been developed. However, very few can deliver acceptable performance in the functioning of your PC.
With an Android emulator on your PC, you’ll open the window to a new world
Do not get the wrong ideas, you’ll never be able to use the Android system in an emulator, in exactly the same way you do it on your smartphone. However, it offers you several very interesting opportunities.
For example, you can install several applications that undoubtedly look better on larger screens, such as streaming applications . On the other hand, you also have the possibility to play various types of games on a much bigger screen.
In addition, in the case of games, you can use much more advanced controls, thanks to the presence of mouse and keyboard. In my case, I’ve tried playing PUBG using the first emulator on this list, and I can assure you the experience was just great.
So, I’ll introduce you to the 2 perfect Android emulators for your PC. These two options are not the only ones, but they are the ones that offer the best performance and the least resources consume.
BlueStacks 4 is by far the best Android emulator for PC. It won its title many years ago, and now with its new version, it will hardly find competition to the height.
The latest version of this emulator delivers much better performance than previous versions, putting you very close to the experience of using a high-end smartphone. Plus, it comes with the built-in Google Play Store and it will be as easy to install apps and games as if you were using your smartphone.
What s New in BlueStacks 4
High Performance More than it
- 6x faster performance than Samsung Galaxy S9+
- 8x faster performance than BlueStacks 3
A Simpler UI
- Use BlueStacks for playing or do more: The choice is yours
- Core game playing function as part of main UI
- Add-on Features like BlueStacks Store, Quests, available at will, consume resources only once launched
New and Improved Keymapping
- Manage key controls with the
all newGame Controls Window
- Key Controls divided into categories for easier navigation
- Play with default controls or create based on your own preference
- Playing multiple games from multiple Google Play Accounts at once
- Playing same game from Multiple accounts
- Huge Potential for unlocking rewards in RPGs with Multi-instance
BlueStacks Points and BlueStacks Store
- Earn BlueStacks Points by playing your favorite games on BlueStacks
- Get exciting items from the BlueStacks Store in exchange of BlueStacks Points
- Get access to the exclusive Pro Gamer Series of gaming tools
NoxPlayer 6 is considered by many to be the second best Android emulator for PC (also available for MacOS). However, rivalries aside, this emulator stands out in its gaming performance.
The gaming segment has always gained prominence in this emulator, offering several unique tools dedicated to lovers of video games on the Android platform. Regarding minimum requirments for your PC, it is presented in the same way as BlueStacks 4.