India is the second largest market in the world, being increasingly important for the largest manufacturers in the world. However, it also ends up serving as a launching pad for several new brands, such as Tecno. This is a manufacturer that has been noticed several times, thanks to its smartphones with very interesting specifications and an incredibly low price.
This strategy has now put the brand back in the spotlight, with the launch of Tecno Camon 16 in the Indian market. This smartphone came with a Pro and Premier variant, which also have an enviable price / quality ratio.
Before proceeding with the specifications of this smartphone, it is important to note that Camon 16 arrives on the market with a price of just € 130, a negligible amount for the list of hardware you put
Tecno Camon specifications 16
- 6.8 “inch LCD screen with HD + resolution
- MediaTek Helio G processor 70
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 64 MP + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (“AI lens”)
- Front camera of 16 megapixels
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- Battery of 5, 000 mAh with support for fast charging to 18 W (microUSB)
- Android 10, HiOS 7.0
Although its secondary cameras are quite modest, we have to appreciate the level of versatility offered by a smartphone that costs only € 130. In addition, your main 64 MP sensor should be more than capable of capturing excellent photographs.
Obviously we can’t expect Tecno Camon’s “miracles” 16, but the Helio G processor 70 you should have no problems guaranteeing stable operation and impressive autonomy, which ends up being often decisive in the success of these smartphones.
Considering its extremely low price, it is not difficult to assume that a hypothetical arrival of Camon 16 in Europe could shake big giants like Xiaomi and Samsung.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Nokia launches new cheap mobile phones for those who just need the basics
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro will be the best mid-range ever!
- OnePlus Nord will receive a limited edition within 3 days!