Tecno Camon C9 is a camera focused device that was launched in August 2017 it is a 5.5 Inches FHD IPS Touchscreen display device with Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (406 PPI) powered by 1.7GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset Processor runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
For the camera, it has Rear Camera of 13MP camera & LED Flash also Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash. Dual SIM (Micro) RAM: 2GB Internal Storage: 16GB External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB it is powered on by a 3000 mAh Battery.
There is an OTA update now available for the Tecno Camon c9 which was rolled out a week ago and I’m sure some users have upgraded while some are still thinking about it.
Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
- Added Face ID to replace Eyeprint recognition
- Updated Google security patch
The update has a build number of C9-H535BC-M-180905V100
Before You Upgrade do this
- Make sure your Tecno device is not rooted otherwise, you’ll brick your device.
- Ensure your device battery is 95% charged.
- Back up your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs.
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on the download button.
How to download and Install Tecno Camon C9 OTA Updates
Go to your Settings>> then System Update>> and click the Online Update
If the update is available for you, tap on “Download And Install” to download the latest update on your Tecno device.
Relax for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your Tecno Camon C9 will rebooted and you are good to go.