This page contains the Symphony i15 Stock Rom firmware Flash File files that will allow you to restore your Symphony i15 device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Symphony i15 smartphone and you are looking for Symphony i15 Stock Rom firmware to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Symphony i15 Stock Firmware on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Symphony i15 Flash File below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
How To Flash Symphony i15 Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool:
- To get started, first download the stock firmware file from the link above. Once you are done, extract the file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, IMEI tool, USB driver, and the Stock firmware file.
- Now install the USB driver on your computer. Once you are done, launch the SPD Upgrade Flash Tool by clicking on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
- Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
- Once the firmware file is loaded into the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
- During the stock firmware flashing process, your GreenBerry device will reboot for several times. Please So don’t panic.
- Once the flashing process is done, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green colour.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Symphony i15 Stock Rom Firmware