a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don’t hurt. Far more
powerful than Android’s built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light
gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for
– Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
– Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
– Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
– Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
– Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
– Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
Special thanks to the developer of the app
Dowonload Screen Filter
I hope you see the app very useful