Samsung is one of the most respected brands in the television market and one of the most innovative in this segment. The latest addition to its portfolio is proof of that.
Today Samsung presented its new range of smart TVs The Terrace. As their name implies, these were created with the intention of serving those who want a quality Smart TV to have on the terrace or patio of their home.
Main features of the new Samsung The Terrace
- Models by 55, 65 or 75 inches
- QLED HDR panel 10 + 4K resolution
- Maximum brightness 2000 nits
- IP Certification 55 against water and dust
- Anti-reflective layer
- Compatibility with Bixby, Google Assistant and Alexa wizards
This new range of Samsung Smart TV’s comes with features that make them perfect for outdoor use. At the outset, we have a maximum brightness of up to 2000 nits and an anti-reflective layer so that any program can be viewed outside without any difficulty.
Since The Terrace are designed to be constantly exposed to the air, they have additional protection. IP certification 55 guarantees these TVs an additional resistance to rain, dust and heat.
By including this certification, Samsung is clearly telling its users that its new TVs are to be constantly outdoors. Still, I don’t know if everyone will have the courage to leave them outside on those torrential rainy days.
Samsung also launches a soundbar developed for these models
It is not just about image quality that makes a good multimedia consumption experience. Therefore, Samsung also launched a soundbar designed for its new smart TVs.
This soundbar has a power of 210 W and will be ideal for those who are not satisfied with the built-in television speakers. This can be mounted on the wall or on the Smart TV itself and connected via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Samsung The Terrace of 55 inches – 3455 dollars
- Samsung The Terrace of 65 inches – 4999 dollars
- Samsung The Terrace of 75 inches – 6499 dollars
These televisions will hit the market North American still in time for summer. Their commercialization in Portugal has not yet been defined, but it is expected that they can arrive here by the end of the year.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Xiaomi will present three Smart TVs perfect for any user!
- Realme TV has design and specifications revealed before the official launch!
- How to choose a TV: 6 tips for making a good purchase at 2020