At a time when we are already starting to receive a lot of information about Samsung’s upcoming range tops, the Galaxy S 21 (or S 30), is with We are pleased that we have confirmed that the manufacturer continues not to neglect to reinforce its offer in lower ranges.
Wire now confirmed the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy A 02 S, through its appearance in a performance test on the Geekbench platform. As usual, the list ends up confirming some of its main specifications, with the rest of the information already mentioned in some rumors and leaks.
Specifications confirmed in Geekbench
This listing on Geekbench again confirms that the Galaxy S 02 S will arrive to integrate the offer budget from Samsung, featuring very humble hardware. The smartphone will have 3GB of RAM and the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 450 is responsible for controlling all
In addition to the RAM and processor information, it has just been confirmed that it will arrive at the factory with Android 10, which is usual for a device in this segment.
Alleged Samsung Galaxy A specifications 02S
- 5.7 “inch LCD screen, with HD + resolution and drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 450
- Adreno graphics processor 506
- 3GB of RAM
- At least 64 GB of storage
- Double camera the rear: 13 MP + 2MP depth
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Battery of 3, 500 mAh
- Android 10, OneUI 2.5
Samsung has not yet confirmed any information about its next budget smartphone, but judging by its specifications, it is very likely that it will reach the market with a price around € 100. In fact, most likely, the only way for a smartphone with this level of hardware to have a good impact, is if it arrives with a price below € 100.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Samsung Galaxy S 30 Plus (S 21 +): this is the first look on the smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S 21: these will be the colors of the new range tops
- Samsung Galaxy S 21 (S30): this is the name of the new smartphone screen technology