- Users are advised to update their third party addons to ensure compatibility
- The CM backupscript.sh in recovery will ignore and remove
incompatible applications from your system partition (these are usually
non-CM apps that users have opted to install). You must install a
compatible app (or app pack) to regain that functionality
- You can flash CM12 nightlies directly from CM11 M12 or CM 11
nightlies (no need to wipe), provided you read and followed items 1 and 2
- Once on CM12 nightlies, you cannot downgrade back to CM11 without
wiping – if you are thinking of just exploring the release, then take a
backup of your existing installation if you want to go back to it.
- Users must install Lollipop OS compatible recovery before installing the new CM12 custom ROM.
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation
- This new CyanogenMod CM12 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware has to be
installed on the OnePlus One model only ; if tried on other devices, it
might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings
>> About phone >> model number]
- Installation of custom ROM requires clearing of memory in the
smartphone, so make sure to back all the data by installing Clockwork
Mod (CWM) Recovery/ TWRP in the smartphone.
- Users make sure you have installed USB drivers on the PC, or else
your smartphone (OnePlus One) will not be recognised by the computer.
- Make sure your device has more than 80% battery, or else there is a
chance of smartphone getting temporarily bricked if the installation
process is interrupted mid-way.
[Disclaimer: This procedure is very technical and
should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting (or
manual software installation) Android devices.
How to Install
the Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z
CM12 Custom ROM for Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 (serrano3gxx): HERE
Users then head to Settings >> select About phone to confirm
the installation of CyanogenMod Android 5.0.2 Lollipop custom ROM.
Credits For The Rom