Every year, when Google launches a new version of Android, all manufacturers start a race against time, not to make their users desperate to receive the new version of Android. After being released in early September, Android 11 is about to arrive on the Samsung Galaxy S 20.
The beta version of One UI 3.0 (based on Android 11) has already started to be available in some countries, but as always, these versions only arrive a fraction of users. Now, new information points to the imminent arrival of the stable version of Android 11 to the Galaxy S 20.
Android 11 is about to arrive on the Galaxy S 20
There has still been no official confirmation from the brand, but both the 4G and 5G variant of the Samsung Galaxy S 20 have been certified again by the Wi-Fi Alliance. The certified models arrive with Android 11 from the factory, confirming that the update is ready and you can start launching globally very soon.
As with all major interface updates, Samsung has implemented numerous features that will delight users. Among the various novelties, you will be able to find:
- Improvements in actions and gestures to navigate the interface
- Dynamic screen lock
- Improvements in the widgets available for the always-on display
- Samsung DeX will finally support wireless connection
- Numerous security improvements
Many more news will arrive, including improvements in the performance of your cameras, Bixby social worker routines and new features in the photo editor.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Samsung Galaxy S 21: these will be the colors of the new tops of the range
- Samsung has one more budget smartphone to way! Various specifications confirmed
- Samsung Galaxy S 30 Plus (S 21 +): this is the first look on smartphone