TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery For Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Flash Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the MT6757_Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
The advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE device, including the files which are present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE, you can Delete, View or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase the battery life by underclocking
- You will be able to install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many other.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your device.
How To Root Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- it will be wise if you create a Recovery backup before,
- Flash the SuperSu
- Voila, your Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE is now rooted.
Please do comment on this after flashing the recovery for Tesla Prime 5.0 LTE and rooting this motivates us to do more.