Video recording in stock/snap camera is working with 1080P !
Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
P4 users taste the sweetness of RR 5.7.3 Marshmallow 6.0.1 such as the
battery saving feature, functionality and new permissions model
•This Android 6.0.1 is meant for only Gionee P4. Please do not try on any other One device.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone. Philz Recovery For Gionee P4
•We will be using Philiz Recovery for flashing this Rom
•This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
•Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick
your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
How to Flash The RR Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Your Gionee P4
- Download the RR 6.0.1 Marshmallow Rom and Google Apps for your Gionee to your computer or device.
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file and Google
Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD
card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by
selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select
everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
- Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of
your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any
other errors. From Philz recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys,
navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD
card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on
the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and
reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery
Your Gionee P4 will boot now and it
might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
Your Gionee should now have RR Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow latest build
installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
@[email protected] (Built from source)