Lu Weibing, managing director of Redmi, recently said that a smartwatch from the Xiaomi sub-brand was being prepared. And now the news coming from China advances that this launch will take place this week.
Remember that the Redmi Note 9 5G will be officially presented in the country this Thursday, 26 from November. Also in this event, we should get to know the one that will be called Redmi Watch.
Remember that this same wearable received MIIT certification in September. And it is indicated that it may be a Chinese version of Mi Watch Lite, as both share similar model numbers.
If these predictions are confirmed, Redmi Watch will be launched first in China and will soon reach other markets like Mi Watch Lite. And FCC certification has revealed some of its features before.
Main features of Redmi Watch / Mi Watch Lite
- 1.4 inch square screen
- Automatic screen brightness
- Built-in GPS
- Heart rate monitoring 24 hours per day
- Water resistance up to 50 meters and swimming recognition
- Various sports
- Battery 240 mAh with 5W charging
- Bluetooth 5.1
As it says Regarding design, this will be a smartwatch that immediately resembles the Apple Watch or the Amazfit Bip. The price will only be known during the presentation, but it is expected to be very low of 100 euros.
Remember that this same event will bring the Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G to the stage. In addition to this smartwatch, it is credible that the Xiaomi sub-brand can also present more intelligent products with the quality-price that characterizes it.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G will arrive in a box that you won’t want to throw in the trash
- Xiaomi POCO M3: cameras appear prominently in the first official video!
- Xiaomi has finally made it to the TOP 50 from the “smartest companies”