Oukitel K3 Stock Rom
This page contains the Oukitel K3 Stock Rom firmware Flash File files that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K3 device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Oukitel K3 smartphone and you are looking for Oukitel K3 Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Oukitel K3 Stock Firmware on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K3 Flash File below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K3 Spec
This device is a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 X 720 pixels. It is Powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core processor MediaTek MT6750T alongside 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD up to 64GB. For the camera, it has an 8-megapixel front selfie camera and a 16MP primary camera with LED Flash.
K3 is a dual SIM Phone with other connectivity options like Gps, Wi-F, and Bluetooth 4.0. Supports GSM+WCDMA+LTE networks. Sensors on this phone include Compass Magnetometer, fingerprint, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Oukitel K3 runs on Nougat Android 7.0 Operating system from the box and 6000Mah non-removable battery it.
Android 7.1 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- Multi Window support,
- App Shortcuts,
- Restart setting to power menu,
- Image Keyboard support,
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- 100 Emoji added
- Quick Rely via Notification prioritization
- GIF Support Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb,
- Data Saver per App,
- New Settings Panel Redesigned,
- seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
How To Flash Oukitel K3 Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Oukitel K3 Stock Rom Firmware