This page contains the Oppo Find X Stock Rom firmware Flash File files that will allow you to restore your Oppo Find X device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Oppo Find X smartphone and you are looking for Oppo Find X Stock Rom Firmware to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Oppo Find X Stock Firmware on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo Find X Flash File below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oppo Find X Remark
- The diagonal screen length is 6.4-inches and the four rounded corners of the screen are stretched into right angles (the actual size is smaller).
- The Screen ratio of 93.8% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus projected area of phone edges.
- The world’s first Panoramic Design: OPPO Find X features OPPO’s ‘Panoramic Design’, integrating Stealth 3D Cameras into the body of the smartphone, leaving no holes and other features visible on the front or back panel.
- 25MP Front Camera: The maximum output is about 24.8MP. The actual output of pixel shall be subject to the settings and shooting environment.
- Rear Dual Camera: OPPO Find X adopts a 16MP+20MP setup for the rear camera, with the 20MP camera only offering depth estimation. For an improved user experience and imaging result, OPPO Find X can produce photos of 10MP, 12MP and 16MP when operating in different modes. The actual pixel output is subject to the settings.
- The comparable model of fingerprint unlock that was mentioned on the document refers to OPPO R15 Pro.
- 3730mAh is the typical battery value for OPPO Find X.
- Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
- The headset is only available for some regions. Please refer to the local distributors.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
How To Flash Oppo Find X Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the QFIL tool & driver and Rom File From above and extract in Folder,
- Make sure your device has the Power to support the flashing.
- Run QFIL tool.Rom Extract folder,
- Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select MBN File.
- As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
- Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option
a- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
b- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
- Click on Select Port and choose the port.
- Click on Download to start flashing.
- Unplug the USB cable, when Finish Download appears.
Note: Do not unplug cable when Reset Phone or waiting for Reset Phone is in the process.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Oppo Find X Stock Rom Firmware
Download Link Coming Soon