After not being able to achieve the desired success with its latest tops, OnePlus once again put itself in the spotlight with the confirmation of the arrival of a mid-range smartphone, the OnePlus Nord. Over the past few weeks there has been a lot of information about this new smartphone, leaving millions of fans wanting the return of a “Flagship Killer”.
Now, through its official Instagram account, the brand has revealed officially that the OnePlus Nord will arrive equipped with an AMOLED panel. Although the LCD screens are considerably cheaper, the manufacturer will prefer to bet on a superior viewing experience for its users.
With its presentation scheduled for the day 21 of July, arriving at the “right price”, OnePlus Nord has everything to bring back to the brand the great success of the past.
Alleged OnePlus Nord specifications
- 6.5 “inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and double punch hole
- Refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 765 G
- Up to 12 GB of RAM
- Up to 128 GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Dual front camera: 32 MP + 8MP
- Print reader digital on-screen
- 4, 300 mAh battery with support for fast charging 30 W
- Android 10, OxygenOS 10
No concrete information has yet emerged on its possible market price, but everyone expects this to be the smartphone that reminds us of the roots of manufacturer, with an irresistible price / quality ratio. Therefore, it is expected to arrive at a price between € 250 and € 350, although it is most likely to be close to the upper limit.
We are approximately two weeks from its official presentation, and it is likely that more information will be revealed before the day 21 July.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- OnePlus Nord has a confirmed release date! A moment you won’t want to miss
- OnePlus Nord: these will be the colors available for the smartphone
- OnePlus and Xiaomi fail to lead the AnTuTu global ranking: this is the top 10