The OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have been on the market for over a year and a half. But as always expected from the Chinese manufacturer, updates arrive on time, and security is guaranteed.
As proof of that, a new version of OxygenOS has now arrived on both devices. This is a stable update, and arrives under the number OxygenOS 10. 0. 10 the Europe. In addition to receiving the latest security patches, the Device also sees the usability experience to be optimized.
OxygenOS 10. 0. 10 on OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro: what’s new
- Enhanced user experience in the status bar on calls to reduce accidental touches
- Updated Google Mobile Services package for August 2020
- Android security patch updated for November 2020
- Fixed the small probability of flashback in the Phone app
Please note that this update arrives in a phased manner to users. By this time, the first will have already received an update. If this is not your case, you should expect news on your device very soon.
It should be noted that the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro arrived on the market with Android 9, having subsequently been updated to Android 10. According to the brand, the latest Android 11 will reach both devices as early as next December. It should be noted that OnePlus promises three major upgrades for its tops, so it is not surprising that the brand continues to provide these new features. However, the most dedicated users, insistently ask for Android 11 stable on the Device.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Fed up with curved screens? Samsung has a ‘card up its sleeve’
- POCO again claims to be independent of Xiaomi. Impressive numbers
- Black Friday: Cheap and good smartphone below 100 euros