The OnePlus five smartphone is one of the best Android’s you can find on the market, although it felt that this year the brand played more insurance. Mainly at the design level, he tried to draw inspiration from the most iconic and easily recognizable devices on the market, the iPhones. All this is already past waters, and today we know that OxygenOS 4.5.13 is already coming to this flagship.
OxygenOS 4.5.13 now comes with OnePlus 5
The update can already be installed on your smartphone if, for example, you use a VPN from Canada or you have the App Oxygen Updater. Alternatively, you will have to wait a while until it arrives via OTA (over the air) to your device.
This update brings, in particular, various bug fixes and general improvements in the device user experience. However, the best of all is the new features that will allow you to customize your notification ringtones. Yes, message alerts, new email, call, etc.
The changes list or changelog we have the following:
- Added support for custom notification tokens
- Improved speed of opening Apps (apps)
- Adaptive Brightness improvements
- Fixed issue where YouTube videos showed delays or sync between video and audio playback.
- Correction in the presentation of some elements of the user interface (UI)
- Correction for problems arising from the use of 4G + in some regions
- Update on Android security package for September
- General performance improvements and bug fixes
In short, you will have small incremental improvements here, many of which should already be included in the version OxygenOS 4.5.12 whose changelog , by the way, is practically the same as the new OxygenOS 4.5.13.
I remind you that you should have at least a 50% charge on your smartphone before installing any system updates, and, also make a periodic backup of your data and settings.