Nokia continues to fail to gain a prominent place in the high-end smartphone market, but that is not why it is no longer relevant in the smartphone market. As expected, today they presented a new budget smartphone that has a base price of less than 100 euros.
It is important to note that in this type of smartphone, we cannot look at the specifications with the same eyes that we see a top of the range or mid-range. With a price of just € 85, the goal is not to offer high-performance performance or major innovations.
Instead, The brand’s main objective with the Nokia C3 is to ensure stable performance at the lowest possible price.
Nokia C3 specifications
- 5-inch LCD screen, 99 “inches with HD + resolution
- Unisoc SC processor 9863
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB of memory internal, expandable through microSD card up to 128 GB
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 3.5mm audio jack input, support for FM radio and dedicated button Google Assistant (customizable)
- Battery of 3, 040 mAh with support for charging at 5W through a microUSB input
The Nokia C3 will be available in two colors (blue and beige) and is now available for pre-purchase in China. The new budget smartphone will hit stores on August 13 in August, however, there is still no official information on a possible global launch.
Still, it is very likely that HMD Global will end up betting on the Nokia C3 launch in the various European markets. When that happens, the price is believed to be slightly higher, but we hope they will be able to keep the Nokia C3 below € 100 .
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Xiaomi: mystery smartphone appears in hands-on images!
- Poll: Google Pixel 4a or OnePlus Nord?
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: download your Wallpapers here before launch!