Another device that has been appearing in several rumors over the last few months is the Nokia 9, but unfortunately, even with some leaks, the information on its specifications are few so far, since the device appeared in AnTuTu with most of its technical aspects.
According to what has been revealed the Nokia 9 will arrive to fight with high-end smartphones like Galaxy S8 and iPhone 8, and other premieres on the way.
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Kryo 280 eight-core processor running at up to 2.45 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 as graphics card
- 13MP Dual 13 MP Camera
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat under Nokia’s own operating system interface
In addition, although not reported by AnTuTu, Nokia 9 should feature a 5.27-inch screen, using Quad HD resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass glass for protection. In addition, there are connectors that are already present on other devices:
- USB Type-C (battery charging and data transfer)
- P2 (standard for 3.5mm headphones)
Nokia can hold a special event on August 16 to announce new handsets to the public, including Nokia 8 and Nokia 9.