One of Netflix’s most annoying flaws has now finally been filled with the latest Android update. It is now possible to delete content directly from the ‘Continue watching’ bar.
The new button displays the command “remove from track”, and shows that Neflix has finally heard its users. Since the interface can thus be cleaner from content that we just started to see, and we ended up not continuing.
iOS and iPadOS receive the novelty 29 June
According to Neflix, the functionality is already available on all smartphones and tablets with Android, and so it is confirmed in the my two pieces of Device. According to the platform, iOS and iPadOS users receive functionality on 29 in June.
As delete ‘Continue watching’ content on Android
- Click on the “three dots” below the desired content
- Click on “Remove from track”
- Confirm removal
It was already possible to delete content from this track, but users had to go to the ‘settings ‘and delete the contents of your history. This function makes things simpler, and as it should always have been.
For those who use the web version of Netflix, it will continue without this functionality. Hopefully in the future the platform will also be able to receive this novelty in a web version that many consumers use.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Disney + has its official release date in Portugal revealed! You will like the price
- Cinema and Netflix are the preferred means of watching movies from our readers!
- Netflix starts canceling inactive accounts automatically!