Muscle Premium – 3D Guide
If you’re an orthopedic specialist, a kinesiologist, a practitioner of
sports medicine, a physical therapist, a student, or just interested in
learning about how your body moves, then this is the app for you!
Access detailed definitions for all
structures, including details on origins and insertions, muscle actions,
blood supply, and innervation. Don’t forget audio pronunciations and
Latin names, plus over 400 quiz questions to test your knowledge!
1. How is this different from your Atlas general anatomy app?
(attachment points, insertion areas, and bony landmarks) can be accessed
and favorited in many ways.
* The app provides dozens of models of common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including:
- Cervical spondylosis
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Wrist sprain
- Rotator cuff tear
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Hip labral tear
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Knee sprain
- Torn meniscus
- Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
- Achilles tendinosis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
healthcare professionals and students treating or studying
musculoskeletal function and common conditions.
2. How is the content organized? Is it easy to find what I want?
interactive animations, pathologies, and quizzes) and by body region
(head and neck, upper limbs, shoulder, abdomen, spine & back,
pelvis, and lower limbs).
* View 600+ muscles, 200+bones, and hundreds of ligaments, bursae, and
* Study hundreds of moving muscles with the library of muscle action animations.
* Study over 1,000 pins that demarcate origins and insertions on muscles
or bones. Bone paint is used to show areas of muscle attachment.
* Test your knowledge by taking dozens of muscle and bone anatomy quizzes.
3. How can I make Muscle Premium specific to my needs? Is it customizable?
anatomy you want from several body systems and hiding the rest. Plus you
can annotate and share.
* Create a library of favorites in one tap.
* Use notes feature to annotate images.
* Export screenshots to use in presentations, share with colleagues, students, or patients.
* Share favorite views with other Muscle Premium users.
Muscle Premium is recommended by physical therapists, sports trainers, massage therapists, and orthopedic specialists.
iMedical Apps calls Muscle Premium “incredibly impressive at
highlighting complex anatomy…The combination of impressive detail and 3D
graphics mean this app is a market leader.”