Things You Need To Know and Need
- Your Device should have 50% Charge
- You need To Unlock Your Device Bootloader Follow the Steps On This Page
- Download ADB and Fastboot
- Download DSuperSU
Feature Of The Recovery
How To Flash The Recovery On Your Gionee M6
- Install the ADB you download above and follow the instruction you see on the screen of the installer. The Adb will create a folder in the C/ drive of your computer
- Now extract and copy the downloaded recovery.img into the Adb with fastboot.exe and adb.exe
- Unlock your Gionee M6 using the guide above
- Copy the SuperSU to the root of your Gionee M6 storage.
- Now Connect your device to the PC via USB while switched On and boot it into Fastboot (as instructed in the Bootloader unlock guide; don’t forget to re-enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging).
- When your device enters Fastboot Mode, flash the Philz recovery by typing this command below then pressing Enter
- fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your device will automatically boot into Philz recovery mode
How To Root Gionee M6
- Now In the Philz recovery Mode use your Volume buttons to navigate to the storage you copied the SuperSU to.
- Use the power button to Select and the Install SuperSU
- Wait awhile for the rooting to complete.
- If the recovery prompted you to fix root, Select No
- Reboot your device normally after the root
- Download Root Checker to confirm Root