It is no longer the first time we see Motorola with such a problem at hand. There has been talk of a device of the brand that had exploded in a user’s pocket, now it is the turn of the Motorola Moto G4 Play to have its dose of fame.
The video that passed through Facebook was shared by a user who found herself in distress when her Motorola Moto G4 Play simply exploded while it was charging.
The video you see below shows you the smartphone fully melted after being overwhelmed by the flames. The user of the terminal also said that there was a small explosion that ended up throwing pieces of burned plastic in the area where the Moto G4 Play was charging.
Motorola Moto G4 Play did not have the original charger
The user said in the video ” For those who do not believe and is using the cell phone there … Be very careful “. Wise words of a person obviously frightened by the situation.
Motorola has not yet officially pronounced on the situation but it will not be too difficult to imagine the answer. We can see in the video that the charger attached to the smartphone is not the original of the brand and when this is, companies tend to justify problems with these accessories.
I believe there is a need to remember the basics. Avoid loading the device near your bed. Never leave the terminal under the cushion or between the bed clothes. Do not use it while in the bath (people like this have died). Be careful where you take the selfies and most of all, do not use the mobile phone while driving.
These are among the biggest causes of fatalities and injuries related to smartphones. All care is little and no information is so important that it can not wait.